- Game in French.
- Number of players: 2 - 8 players
- Duration: 20 - 60 min
- Suggested age: 18
Is a 3rd degree sunburn BETTER or WORSE than seeing your father naked? Is it worse than dropping your phone in the toilet?
Let's face it. So we turned it into a game full of situations that you'll have to categorize from bad to terrible in WTF!
This Full Of Shit edition comes with the original 200 SHIT HAPPENS status cards, as well as a set of 100 additional Cards exclusive to Amazon. The set can be played alone or combined with the original game to create an even bigger pile of crap.
Each player acquires cards by correctly estimating where he lands on our misery index. The first player to accumulate 10 cards wins the game.
The game includes
- 200 original SHIT HAPPENS situation maps
- 100 location cards exclusive to Amazon
- Explicit instructions5 Highlight
- The game includes 300 hilarious movie situations illustrated.
- 100 exclusive cards can be played alone or combined with the original game.
- The index of misery varies from 1 to 100, from bad to terrible, in WTF! - Each situation has been evaluated and classified by our expert psychiatric team.
- The game supports 2 players, aged 18 and over.
We know our shit! We asked a panel of highly qualified professionals to carefully evaluate each situation sheet and rank them on our poverty index, which ranges from 1 to 100. The panel included marriage counsellors, therapists, guidance counsellors and social workers; collectively representing more than 150 years of clinical experience in psychiatry.
Are you full of? First, mix the game, hand out three cards and place them in the numerical order of their misery index. The remaining cards will be used as your pickaxe (aka, your big pile of shit). Pull a card from the top of the stack and try to guess where it is in the index finger.
Catching your parents having sex BETTER or PIRE than having a root canal? Is it worse than being hijacked by Somali pirates?
You don't have to guess the exact index number (which would be, for example, impossible). Instead, all you have to do is guess its place in the index. If you guess correctly, you win the card. Otherwise, he passes to the next player to guess. The first person to accumulate 10 cards wins!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.