This old high-quality African stone game (Mancala) features a solid wooden folding board with a piano-style hinge. The magnetic closure keeps the board closed so that the pieces do not fall. The colored glass playing stones are. Don't settle for cheap games. Buy quality and beauty! This game was born 7,000 years ago and was once played with diamonds! You still have your attention?!? The captivating African stone game, also known as Mancala, is an ancient game that was played by digging pits and calas in the sand and, in some cases, used diamonds as stones. Many historians believe that Mancala is the oldest game in the world. This particular set is perfect for traveling with its foldable wooden plank. Fast-paced and fun game for two players.
- HIGH QUALITY: Friendly wooden folding Mancala game with colorful glass stones
- COMPREND: The folded board measures 8.75 x 4.5 x 1.75 inches.
- PLAISIR FOR ALL: Spend fun and quality time with friends and family with Mancala
- GOOD FOR YOU: teaches social, verbal and cognitive skills, ideal for teachers
- WE GAMES: Making the best traditional board games in the world since 1977
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.