This wooden board has a deep chocolate color, and the chess in particular are distinctive and their quality immediately caught our attention. They were created with care and attention to the sculpted details usually reserved for larger and more expensive sets. The felt-bottomed chess is made of sheesham and boxwood and looks great on display. The design of these chess pieces offers a punch that belies the compact size of the set. The finish of these hand-polished pieces will become even brighter with handling.
- Staunton-style chess pieces are hand-penned and polished
- made of rosewood and kari wood
- The king measures 2.5 inches with a base of 1.06 inches in diameter
- the pieces weigh together 1.25 lbs
- Wooden plank with dark brown dye
- The board measures 11.5 x 11.5 x 0.3 inches with 1.25-inch squares
- Includes 32 failures with felt funds
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.